Our wreath is hung. Our advent activities have started. There has been hot cocoa with sprinkles, fireplace cracklings, and carol singing. Let the festivities begin!
1. Bake cookies and watch The Elf
2. Put together a Christmas puzzle
3. Family game night - and the boys went and cut down our Christmas tree, so we also strung the lights
4. Decorate the tree and make "Snowflake Quesadillas" for dinner
5. Watch Charlie Brown Christmas with a cup of hot cocoa (don't forget the cookies)
6. Holiday cookie exchange party at Heidi's
7. Bundle up and head to the Christmas Parade it town
8. Make gingerbread
9. Put together "Santa s Holiday Workshop" (this is a paper craft)
10. Dress warm, we are going to Washington DC to see a hockey game
11. It's "Red and Green" dinner night - where all the food is festive!
12. String popcorn and cranberries outside for the birds (and the chickens)
13. Winter Walk Scavenger Hunt
14. Grab our "Toys for Tots" gift to use as admission to The Opera House for a screening of Star Wars
15. Jingle Bell ornament craft
16. Cut out a paper doll santa
17. Decorate gingerbread house
18. Look through old photo albums
19. Dress your best, we are going to a Christmas play
20. Watch old home movies of Christmas' past (and go to the hospital to meet your new cousin)
21. Read holiday stories by the Christmas tree
22. Holiday coloring sheets and a drive around the neighborhood to look at lights
23. Rock around the Christmas tree - Holiday dance party with your cousins
24. Christmas Eve - head over the hills and through the woods to celebrate with Nana, Pap, and the rest of the family.
25. MERRY CHRISTMAS!