Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tinctures



Continuing my self education on plants, the next step for me was to have a go at making a tincture or two.  I did some research and decided to make dandelion and chamomile tinctures.  Dandelion is good for liver health and chamomile is good for a lot of things including tummy troubles, anxiety, and sleeplessness.  
I guess I won't really know if the dandelion tincture works or not, but the chamomile should be easy to detect it's effectiveness.  I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Please do.... This would be such an awesome natural option for so many. Rock on with this! Happy weekend you! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I would love to make tinctures, please let us know how they work out (and how you made them!)

    ReplyDelete