Sunday, April 19, 2015

April Crafternoon

Since coming up with the idea of "Crafternoon", Heidi has been hosting and planning them.  Recently she passed the torch on to us.  We each chose a month and came up with the theme, planning, and hosting.  It's a lot of work and a lot of fun.  I chose the month of April because I knew I wanted mine to be garden themed and our yard is in full bloom with spring bulbs which makes for a pretty setting.


 I hardly took any pictures because I was busy hosting. We had a seed swap and made garden markers.
 I ended up using a paint pen to decorate a rock. I don't really use garden markers myself.
 And some new seeds were planted.

2 comments:

  1. Now this sounds like so much fun!!! And those garden markers with the corks are awesome as is your stone! You have given me an idea for the beans this week...some stone painting to mark our lettuce!!! Wishing you all good things this week! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should keep them entertained for about 10 min :)
      Have a great week Nicole!

      Delete