Monday, February 17, 2014

Living on Music


My soul is bound together by words and music.  I didn't grow up in a musical house, so I'm not sure where my love for it comes from.  All I can say is my husband and I always have music playing.  It's the heartbeat of our house.  I love all the emotions strung together to form this beautiful art. I love watching people play, baring their emotions.  I can't wait for warmer weather when outdoor concerts can commence.  


The Del McCoury Band

 Mountain Sprout

Sleepy Man Banjo Boys


 Split Lip Rayfield

Steve Martin

2 comments:

  1. So many good ones here friend! We are music lovers over here as well and are actually going to see my brother play a show this weekend! You have great taste and you have it so right...so good for the soul! All the best this week! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are from DelFest two years ago. What a great time. I just love live shows, especially outside. What kind of music does your brother play?

      Delete