Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lego Christmas Village


We are huge fans of Lego's in our household.  My son has an embarrassing amount of them.  In fact, we always joke that if we ever put an addition onto our house, it will have to be made of Lego's in order to store his ever growing collection.  Anyhow, we decided to make a Christmas village of sorts.  We had a lot of fun creating our own little scenes and stories to go with them!



 This customer is "one of those people" who can't be pleased and throws a tantrum in hopes of getting a free meal.  You know the ones I'm talking about.


 The toy store is stocked full of a variety of gifts for your loved ones.

 Cathy and Janet are gossiping over a cup of coffee.

 Eddie likes Samantha and can't wait to make small talk while ordering some hot cocoa.

The line for Santa is long (as usual). Frankie (the boy in the white hat) has to pee, but doesn't want to lose his place in line!

The tree lot

 Home - Sweet-Home.


6 comments:

  1. This is just way to cool!! What a fantastic way to get your kids involved in decorating and all the while using their imaginations!!! Perfect!! A merry week to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally guilty of playing legos, I love how creative you can get with them. I am always amazed at the stuff my son comes up with.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh, how precious!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Love the thought of the fun/work that went into making it, as much as I love the results.

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stories each one has! You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete