Monday, February 4, 2013

Spring Fever





FEBRUARY 2013:
4th - start onion seeds and leeks indoors
18th - start broccoli, lettuce, kale, thyme indoors
25th-start parsley, basil, beets indoors

Seed purchases have been made and the planting schedule and garden plots are being planned out.  We've obtained lighting for our seedlings to promote healthy growth during the indoor growth process.

I've never really thought too much about our garden.  In the past, I would randomly buy plants or start seeds without doing much research.  This year I am trying to be a little more thoughtful about the process.

Afer doing a little research I found heirloom seeds that work best for our area. I marked on our calendar when to start seeds indoors, when to plant them outside, ect.  I am hoping this keeps me on track.




No comments:

Post a Comment