Thursday, October 25, 2012

Finding Happiness in the Mail Box

I believe it was Ralph Waldo Emerson that said, "write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year." I wish I could live by that motto, but lets face it, some days are better than others. 


And just when you need a little encouragement, a pick me up, a nod from the universe to keep your chin up


at the perfect time, at the perfect moment, you get a package in the mail from a dear friend - and all is well.


It doesn't take much to make a person's day. Just a little effort and some follow through.

Here's a challenge to you (and me). Take some time to write a letter, mail a card, pick up the phone, bake something to share, or just think thoughts of kindness towards someone today.

We do not remember days, we remember moments - Cesare Pavese

1 comment:

  1. awwwh! I'm glad you liked it! Those springs are right from my herb garden and each one of those books have been hand-picked for you this past year of thrifting. You are my soul-sista!

    ReplyDelete